|Picture Highlights - Some of the Products & Technologies for License|
|Slump-Control Foam Additiive for Hydraulic Slurry||Leightweight Cement Board w. high MOR||Foamed Fiber Cement Panels||Foamed Cement Roof Tile|
Flexible Cement Shingle, Membrane
|flexible wall cover||Flex Foam Coating for Metal Rooftile||High Impact Strength & Lightweight Decorative Stone|
|FLEXIBLE CEMENT BOARD (d = 45 pcf)||WOOD LIKE FOAM CEMENT(d=41pcf)||WOOD LIKE FOAM CEMENT(d=41pcf)|
|high MOR, high indented compress strength||clean cut w. wood cutting saw||excellent screw holding capacity|
FROM ALLIED –
POTENTIAL TECHNOLOGY LICENSE – FLEXIBLE FOAMED FIBER CEMENT COMPOSTES & ASSOCIATED TECHNOLOGY
BUILDING PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS INTERESTED IN THE POTENTIAL LICENSE PLEASE CLICK TECH LICENSE FORM
Allied, through its intensive R & D effort and extensive experience in the various worldwide building material industries and projects, has
developed several patent-pending foamed fiber cement technologies that could revolutionize the way cementitious products are being used today.
The innovation by us on our "Wood-like Flexible Cementitious Foam" is being considered for the 2014 EDISON AWARD FOR MATERIAL SCIENCE.
First phase – nda, feasibility studies, sampling, data/info. exchange (in the selected product areas)
* Terms to be negotiated
Second phase – License negotiations
* Mostly will be non-exclusive license (unless under very special cases in countries outside of North America)
* Limited to two product areas for negotiation
* May involve annual royalty or lump-sum royalty payment (may depend on the business type & geographic area)
Product & Technology Areas for Potential Tech License -
1. Aqueous foam technology and additive package allowing effective change of slump loss characteristics of most cementitious and gypsum type slurries into
extrudable form, shape-maintaing wet mix for quick demolding, or well controlled rheological behavior of wet cast on various scrims or mat on production lines.
2. Flexible cementitious shingle composites replacing asphalt shingles.
(good tear strength, uv stability, water resistance, great granule adhesion, freeze-thaw stability and coloring capacity)
3. Flexible cementitious and roll-forming roof underlayment
4. Lightweight cementitious backerboard at half the density of the current commercial products but with equal or better MOR,
(good compressive strength, excellent adhesion to paint and metal, no efflorescense, great water resistance in static water column tests)
5. Lightweight & humidity resistant gypsum ceilings
6. Flexible foamed cementitious coating for organic foam boards
7. Flexible cementitious fills for sandwich panels and wall or roof fills
8. Lightweight blocks and bricks with high tensile strength
9. Flexible cementitious coatings for metallic roof tiles.
10. High tensile strength cementitious roof shakes.
11. High tensile strength and lightweight decorative stone
12. Flexible and exterior decorative wall coverings and wall wraps.
(about Allied Foam Tech)
Allied Foam Tech (Allied), established in 1994, has dedicated its major effort in innovative approach to building products.
Allied has been elected for several years (2010, 2011 & 2013) as the best chemical and equipment manufacturer of the year in Montgomeryville,